Big city professionalism and expertise, Little town friendliness and care.
I grew up in Connecticut and attended college in upstate New York. After college, I spent 20 years in the restaurant business not only doing every job in a restaurant but eventually rising to Director of Operations for a national restaurant company overseeing more than 30 million dollars in sales.
During my restaurant career, I lived in many places but spent the longest time in southern California and Seattle Washington. While in Seattle and after leaving the restaurant business, I opened and successfully operated 3 Strength and Conditioning gyms, which I then sold when we moved to Bozeman in 2017. My husband and I have two adult children, one of whom lives in Bozeman as well.
I worked in real estate for 11 years with Windermere while I lived in Seattle, using my deep service background to help people find their dream home, anticipating questions and needs and making transactions as seamless as possible.
My husband and I moved to Bozeman in 2017. We had been looking for a smaller place to live after Seattle, one with a sense of community, friendly people, four season opportunity to be outside, mountain accessibility, a close airport and less traffic than Seattle. We have been so happy here and though the traffic on 19th can be a little much during the summer, Bozeman has met all of our criteria and then some.
I am thrilled to continue my real estate career in Bozeman. Bozeman and its environs are a dynamic and constantly shifting market. Whether you are moving to Bozeman looking for a place to enjoy our beautiful outdoors or looking to sell your current home and purchase a new home to fit your next stage of life, I am happy to help and believe my concierge service approach to your transaction will give you confidence and keep the process low stress.
I will be there for you!
- With expert referrals and resources to help put together all the elements of a successful transaction
- With communication as you like it – Phone, text, and/or email and frequency so that you feel knowledgeable and in the loop
- With my own constantly advancing market and business knowledge
- With my honest and information based opinion on pricing, whether it is for a home you are selling or purchasing
- With my expertise and commitment to high level marketing materials
- With my professionalism and expertise garnered from 11 years in the real estate business
Thank you. Give me a call or send me a text or email and let’s talk real estate!